Saturday, April 30, 2011

Congratulations to...

The most inspirational lady i know for graduating from NYU.

You are the one of the most amazing, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful, down to earth, caring, open-minded, kickass people i know.

You welcomed me into your life, without any hesitation. you accepted me for who i was, and loved me like family without judging my life or me.

Savanah was one of the most popular girls in my high school, but! the difference between her and the rest of the entire student body - was the fact that she didn't have anything "handed" to her. she worked her ass off through high school, and got into NYU.

She just graduated a couple of days ago,from the Nursing program. that in itself is such a huge accomplishment. i'm beyond proud of her and i'm so honored to be able to call her my family, my sister, my friend.

I don't get to see her often, because of her rigorous school schedule and our constant moving,but when we do get those times together, holidays, random weekends, it's like we were never apart. i love that she's the only person that clicks with me like that, we just fall in place.

I hope she knows how much i love her, even through all of the distance, i still consider her one of the closest people i have in my life.


I'm so proud of you Savanah, you are such an amazing person and I love you!

2 comments: